Just for fun, a quick quiz to test just how much you know about your foot! The answers will be posted at our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/huntfootcare) – why not Like us while you’re there!
1. What is the average distance walked by a Canadian during their lifetime?
- 110,000 kms
- 152,000 kms
- 184,000 kms
2. How many bones are there in your feet?
3. How many sweat glands do you have in your feet?
4. Athlete’s foot is:
- a fungal infection
- a particular shape of foot
- a brand of running shoe
5. Verruca vulgaris is a kind of:
- purple flower
- raised wart
- obnoxious young girl
6. How fast do your toenails grow?
- about 1mm a month
- about 0.1mm a day
- about a cm a week
7. In the USA, the national Rotton Sneaker competition for the grottiest, smelliest footwear was won by a 9 year old from Utah.